Interested in joining our team?
We are always looking for talented individuals who are passionate about our community and dedicated to high-quality customer service.
click to view available opportunities ▼
If you are interested in applying for an open position, please submit your resume to us at firstname.lastname@example.org*. If there are no positions available, please check back with us or send us your resume.
Diversity, Equality & Inclusion Mission Statement:
At Commencement Bank, we believe that a diverse, equal and inclusive workplace drives value for our employees and makes us able to better serve our community. We foster a diverse and inclusive work environment in which employees have equal access to information and opportunities to realize their full potential and are valued for their expertise and authentic perspectives.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW EMPLOYEE BENEFITS▼
We truly value the contributions that our employees provide to our clients and the communities we serve, and in return, we strive to offer a comprehensive package of health, wellness, and financial benefits to our part-time and full-time employees.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care Expense Account
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401K with Company Matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Vacation and Holiday Pay with Optional Vacation Purchase and Rollover
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Work from Home and Flex Time Options (depending on position qualifications)
- Volunteer Opportunities
- And Other Voluntary Benefits