Banking delivered at the speed of you
Money can't buy time, so we offer mobile banking options that allow you to spend yours doing the things you love. Banking on your terms, anytime and anywhere.
Commencement Online Banking & Mobile App▼
With Commencement Bank’s Personal Online Banking and Mobile App, you can
- View balances and history for deposit and loan accounts, including images for checks, deposits, and deposited items
- Export history into multiple formats, including ExcelTM and QuickBooksTM
- Create custom account reports
- Set up Paperless Statements
- Access E-Statements
- Deposit checks with mobile capture
- Transfer between accounts
- Make loan payments and advances¹
- Pay bills, make external account transfers, and Pay a Person with CB Pay
- Place check-stop payments
- Set account and security alerts
- Manage your debit card, including the ability to turn your card on/off
CB Pay ▼
MOVE YOUR MONEY FASTER WITH OUR CB PAY BUTTON INCLUDING BILL PAY, EXTERNAL TRANSFERS, PAY A PERSON, AND PICTURE PAY!
Available on desktop, business app and personal app.
Bill Pay Features:
- Set up one-time or recurring bill payments to meet all of your payment needs!
- View bill pay check images in both CB Pay and your account history.
- Track check payments sent via USPS.
- Alleviate the need to remember multiple external logins by enrolling in E-bills, and receive your bills electronically in CB Pay!
External Transfer Features:
- Move money to and from your other financial institutions faster than ever with External Transfers integration in the Plaid Network! External institution not part of the Plaid network? No problem! Link your account for transfers using micro deposits.
Pay a Person Features:
- Send money to a friend in seconds using text or email!*
- Enjoy the peace of mind of added security by utilizing a secret code, shared only with the receiver.
Picture Pay Features:
- Upload payee information and send bill payments at the click of a button. Simply snap a picture of your bill to get started.
*Some receiving financial institutions may not allow Person-to-Person transfers using their debit card. In such cases, transfers can still be completed but may take up to four business days.